Part 1 - How to get your PageCloud site up
1. Create your site by clicking "Create a new site" in your PageCloud Dashboard
2. Choose your name of your website.
This will be the name of your new website. This is also an alias for your website.
3. Click "Create" when you have selected the name you want.
Part 2 - How to add your Custom Domain to PageCloud
1. Log into your domain registrar
This is your custom domain name registrar that currently manages the domain "name" for your website. You'll need one if you want to have a Custom Domain name for your website. If you don't have a domain name registrar, search online for "domain name registrar" as PageCloud does not currently offer domain name registrar services. I personally use CrazyDomains and GoDaddy, but there are pros and cons with any provider. I am leaning towards CrazyDomains for it's simple user interface. But please choose what makes sense to you.
The screenshots and steps below are of my view within the CrazyDomains portal. But it'll look similar with your choosen domain registrar as well.
2. Find your "Manage Domains" setting or similar
2. Then find the your "DNS settings" so that you can change your "A-Record"
Change your A-record so that it points to the PageCloud proxy server at IP address 184.108.40.206, this is so that you can set your website domain name host to route traffic from "yourname.com" to PageCloud's webhosting server. The webhosting server on PageCloud's servers is only where your website will be hosted.
3. Modify your A-record
Click on "Modify" and update the A-Record to IP address 220.127.116.11. Click "Update" once you're done.
4. Add your Custom Domain to PageCloud
5. Wait and your website should be live.
It may take 24-48 hours for your DNS settings to resolve. This means, the servers may take a bit of time to point visitors from your domain name "yourname.com" to PageCloud's website hosting servers.
Then, you should be all set!