Have you ever wondered why everyone seems to laugh differently?
Well, I'm not exactly sure why. Someone told me (and they've learnt this from a laughter yoga class), that the way you laugh can will mean that the laughter is coming from a different part of your body.
So here's what I was told:
- He he he - This is laughter from the heart
- Ho ho ho - This is laughter from the mouth
- Ha ha ha - This is laughter from the stomach
- Hmm Hmm Hmm - This is laughter from the head
So think about it:
- How do you laugh?
- Does it change in different situations?
- Are your friends and family the same?
For me: Personally, I often laugh in the hahaha style and I think you can emulate the type of laughing style of those around you. It does change, depending on the situation, but more often than not it's quite the same. Just variations of the same laugh for the extent of the funniest of the situation.
Additional reading: For additional reading on laughter, you may want to look up the 'laughter yoga' which is quite interesting. Basically you're in a class and you are looking to encourage your body to laugh over nothing particular. So you'll have a great laughing session with others and feel good afterwards.
Well, happy laughing! haha :D